Saturday, February 25, 2012

Medical Marriages and Finance Night

On Friday night Stu and I went to the annual Medical Marriages and Finance night that MSA puts on and for the fund raiser they were selling these shirts. Abby thought it was pretty cool.  We really enjoyed our night.  We learned lots of things like... you are going to be in a lot of debt so just deal with it. ( :  The financial speaker was actually really good.  Stu and I might go and talk to him in the future.  I learned I need to be independent and if my husband it there great and if he is not oh-well I still have plans.  It is always nice to hear what other medical families are like. I always love advice whether I live by it or not.


1 comment:

Adam Balls said...

When Adam was in Medical School/Residency and Military that was what I had to do. I always assumed he wouldn't be there (even when he was supposed to be because things come up) and then if he was, it was a pleasant surprise. But, if he wasn't, I was much less disappointed/stressed/sad or mad. It is all worth it, hang in there!!!