Saturday, February 18, 2012
Game night!
Tonight Abby wanted to play some games, so Stu and I pulled out Princess Memory, she informed us she didn't like that game. So we looked at all the pictures as we put it away. Then we pulled out High Ho Cherry Oh. She put all the cherrys on all the trees then on her first spin she got a 1 we said okay take off one cherry and in one big hand full she took them all off. Stu and I continued to play for about a minute until Abby help Stu win by taking off all of his cherrys. Then we tried pass the pigs, but she just wanted to play with the little pigs. Next we tried Blockhead and she informed me that it was way too hard for me. Stu and I laughed, I didn't realize stacking block was so hard. ( : We all stacked the blocks for a minute then she wanted to watch a show. Gotta love a two year old's attention span.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment