Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  Abby didn't quite understand what Valentine's Day was all about, but she was excited to get a present from us.  We gave her a cute little stuffed pink hippo.  She opened it and said, "a unicorn!"  I guess the bow on it's head looks like a unicorn?  It can be what ever she wants it to be.  Stu and I enjoyed a nice quiet dinner tonight thanks to my parents having a Valentine's Party for the grandkids.  We had to take Sam, but he is easy.  We went to El Chihuahua then for dessert we went to Nelsen's Frozen Custard.  I was a nice date.  Then Stu put Abby to bed, best present EVER! After we put the kids to bed we enjoyed three of our favorite shows, New Girl, Raising Hope and Wipe Out.  It was a nice Valentine's Day!

No comments: