Monday, February 20, 2012

Little Munch

I love my little Munch. (Abby) She was having a ruff night tonight when we were getting her ready for bed.  She didn't get a nap today so she should have gone to be early, but we were having too much fun at Arctic Circle with her cousins, Annie, Eva and Josh.  She had a big red spot on her leg and I wanted to put some medicine on it, but she hates me to put medicine on anytime for some reason.  I put it on and she was kick and screaming, grandpa and I were holding her down.  Then we tried to put her jammies on and she was out of control screaming and flailing around.  Stu had been studying, but he came over and just picked her up and took her down stairs to try and calm her down.  She came back up and so sweetly said, "Sorry grandma and grandpa."  A few minutes later she said to me trying to hold back the sniffles, "Thanks for putting the medicine on my leg to try and make it feel better."  Then we were watching a little TV while I brushed her teeth and she said, "My leg is starting to feel better, will you rub it with my jammies?"  I rubbed her leg a little and she looks at me with a big grin and says, "That feels good!"  Even though she can be such a pan in the butt sometimes she can be so dang cute too.

No comments: