Friday, February 10, 2012
I Want Mommy!
I absolutely love that Abby wants me to be her buddy and that I am the only one that can do anything - I cherish every moment (well most), Like tonight I let her stay up until 10pm because she was being so dang cute and she asked me to snuggle bug on the couch with her. We watched pretty much an entire movie, snuggling under the lamby blanket on the couch. I just love that and I want to just love her and squeeze her but... sometimes I would LOVE a break! The last two weekends when Stu has not been as busy I have tried to have him put her to bed, but NOPE she wants mommy to. Even last night she went upstairs to say good night to daddy and she said I want daddy to read stories. Yahoo! I was thrilled (even though Stu had a test to study for) I really wanted a break. But, after Stu and Abby got downstairs she wanted mommy to read stories. I should just enjoy it while it last because who knows when it will all change! Stu did put Sam to bed tonight it was a nice break too! Thanks babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment