Thursday, March 1, 2012
Two Year Olds...
I just love how Abby thinks, tonight as we were reading stories before bed she suddenly wanted her blanket washed. I told her I would do it tomorrow. She freaked out because she said her blanket needed to be wash cause it was yucky. I finally figured out what she really wanted was for me to put it in the dryer. So we went and put it in the dryer, read a story and went and got it out of the dryer. That did the trick. She just wanted a warm blanket. I think she was just really cold tonight. Tonight was the first night she let me put her comforter on since she got her new bed. We snuggled under the covers and sang songs for a while. Then she turns to me and says, "Guess what!" I said, "What?", Her reply, "I am going to go sledding tomorrow because I am going sledding tomorrow because Share bear need a hug." Then continues with another run on sentence that makes not sense. I just smiled. Then she asked me to sing one more song so I finished another song and she turns to me and says, "Guess what!" I said, "What?" Then she start rambling about grumpy bare and going to Disney World in a month. I just love to listen to her. That little mind is just moving a million miles a minute. She asked for one more song and I was so warm and toasty falling asleep in her bed I said sure. After that song she said, "Mommy I want you to sleep with me in my bed." She has never asked that before. I loved it. I told her Daddy would miss me to much maybe we could have a sleep over another time. She said something like maybe next month. She doesn't understand days and week and months but I love how she tries to use them in sentences. She is such a sweetheart...most of the time. ( : We had a fun day together. Sam, Abby and I went to the Aquarium then to McDonald's for lunch. Abby requested that we go inside, even though the one we went to did not have a play-place. She was just my little buddy today! It was almost like the days before Sam was born now we just have an extra buddy that Abby loves to tickle and try to make him laugh. I just love my squirts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment