Monday, March 5, 2012

Florida Day 1...

Ready to go at Animal Kingdom

On Kilimanjaro Safaris



Abby loved all the fish and animals







Tricera Top Spin




Eating a Lollipop waiting for the Light Parade in Magic Kingdom




One of the three or four times Abby rode the Tea Cups
Abby and Sam crashed on our way from Animal Kingdom to Magic Kingdom








We had a fabulous day.  The weather could not have been more perfect, the kids were great, we have had a wonderful time.  We started the day at Animal Kingdom.  Abby loved seeing all of the animals.  We would stop to look at one and want to move on to the next animal.  She told us in the car on the way there that the animal she wanted to see was an ostrich.  We were all thinking and ostrich, okay?  But she got to see her ostrich and lots of other animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.  She thought that was so much fun.  We at lunch a pizza place and we had to force Abby to eat she just wanted to go and do things.  The lines were not bad at all.  I don't think we waited any more than maybe 15-20 minutes to get on anything.  Stu and I did the Expedition Everest and we were in the very front, we thought that was pretty fun.  Abby enjoyed seeing all of the colorful fish and other animals.  We road on the train to the Raffiki island (or what ever it is called) and there they had a whole lot of bugs on display, Abby walked along the window pointing at each of them says disgusting, disgusting, disgusting.  I think she learned that from her mother!  Last grandpa Ron and Stu and Abby rode Tricera Top Spin.  Abby liked that one.  She did see Pluto when she was walking with grandpa and I guess she wanted to go hug him, but the line was too long.  We then made out way back to the car where both kids fell asleep and we drove over to The Magic Kingdom so we could watch the Electrical Light Parade.  Stu and I hung out in the car for an hour while the kids slept and grandma and grandpa went ahead and saved us a perfect spot to watch the parade.  While we waited for the parade Abby tried hula hooping and grandpa took her to get a lollipop.  The parade was wonderful and both kids enjoyed it.  Then we went and had dinner in Tomorrow land and the Starlight Cafe.  One Abby ate she was in a much better mood and she was ready to go again.  Grandpa had gotten us fastpasses for Space Mountain so Stu and I rode that what grandpa and Abby rode the Teacups.  Grandma hung out with sleeping Sam.  After we finish space mountain we went and found them at the Teacups and Abby rode then three more times while my parents went on Space Mountain.  Every time she would get off the Teacups she would say, "Again, Again!" Then we left the park on the crowded monorail and headed back to the hotel were we have been trying to get the kids to bed for who knows how long.  Sam in sleeping in the family room/kitchen, Abby and I are in the king size bed and Stu decided to sleep on the hid abed with Sam because last night Abby pretty much slept on top of him all night long.  We wanted to try and make it to Universal Studios early tomorrow, but I don't think that will happen since it is 12:30am here and everyone is just getting to sleep.  Well I am done pumping so I am going to go to bed!  I hope tomorrow is as perfect as today! Sorry about all the grammatical and spelling errors, it is late!

Good Night!

No comments: