| The breakfast buffet at the Beach club hotel. |
| Check out the Mickey Mouse waffles! They were delicious! |
| Sam loved Donald Duck! Look at his face! |
We are now home. It is nice to be home, but I am not quite ready to go back to life. We had a fun last few hours today. We had to get up early which was a bummer with daylight savings, to pack because we had breakfast at the Cape may Cafe at Disney's Beach Club resort at 10:05am. I thought the breakfast buffet was pretty good. I especially liked the Mickey Waffles. There we met Minnie, Donald and Goofy in the beach attire. Abby was not feeling to hot again this morning. I felt so bad. It is not as fun to go to these special meals when the person you know would love it the most is not feeling well. She woke up earlier this morning looking for her water. She drank two cups of it then went back to sleep then she woke up again and came out of our room looking for her water again and threw up, then went back to bed. She didn't want to get out of bed. We finally dragged her out of bed 5 minutes before we needed to leave. She fell asleep again in the Stu's arms while we were waiting for a table, but as soon as we were seated and she saw Minnie she perked up a bit. Sam on the other had was super happy this morning. He was so stinkin' cute!. He was just smiling and giggling. He was so fun! Abby ate a pretty good breakfast and you could tell she felt a lot better. All three character came to our table while we were eating. Sam loved them! He would just smile, kick and try to grab them. I think he even tried to eat Goofy. We have it all on video. After breakfast we checked out the hotel to see what had changed since we stayed there 20 years ago. Then we do check out Disney's Grand Floridian, Contemporary and Polynesian resorts. My dream has always been to stay at the Gran Floridian one day, but after checking it out today I think I like the Polynesian resort better. After that we headed to the airport. Abby only threw like 5 tantrums on the way to the gate. One before security, one right after, one 20 feet later in front of the train that takes you to the gate and I think one after that. I can't remember. Once again... gotta love two year olds. The first tantrum she was made because she wanted to go up the escalator to the airplane. She kept trying to explain to her that was not the way but she was determined it was and how to you explain that to a two year old. Then the one in front of the train was because she wanted to get on a plane not a train. We were about to drug her with Benadryl on the plane just because we didn't know how we would control her. She ended up doing just fine. She watched movies the whole time. Sam slept the first little bit then was a happy little guy until he fell asleep the last hour or so. Abby was awake the whole time then fell asleep as we were taxiing to the gate. We needed my parents to come with us just to be our Sherpas. We had to take so much crap with two kids and having to carry two sleeping kids we had no hands to carry the crap. Abby was so happy to be home. She showed grandma Lafaunda her Ariel and Mickey she got. She pulled out Ariel and said, "This is Ariel, she is so mine." Then she continued to blab non-stop until we put her to bed. I think everyone was happy to be in their own bed and I am so excited to go jump in mine! Good night!



No comments:
Post a Comment