Friday, March 9, 2012

Florida Day 5...

Daisy was the first character we met at Epcot!  Abby loved meeting them.  After we met Daisy she wanted to meet Mickey and Minnie and she would not stop until we met them.  Thank goodness for the Character spot!















Eating lunch at the Land Pavilion. Notice Abby pink shoes above Grandpa Ron's head.  I don't know why she always has to have her shoes off when she eats.

Abby so excited about her new Mickey Mouse.





The ducks were a hit, we should have just gone to a zoo.






Abby, Mickey and Grandpa watching the fountains.










The Figment ride

Abby jumping on the squares in this little interactive place.


Rearranging the stuff at the gift shop.

Poncho anyone!

Who needs a poncho when you have a plastic bag.

China

Germany

Japan



What a good grandpa! People kept commenting that Sam's Shirt looked like Nemo.  I didn't even thing of that.

Nothing better than puddles

It has been a long day and it is late so I'm going to make this fast.  We spent the day at Epcot.  The end!  Just Kidding!  We started in the part of Epcot that is not the Countries.  Daisy Duck was one of the first things we saw after we walked in the gates.  I showed Abby the line and asked if she would rather stand in the line to meet Daisy or go on a ride.  She said stand in the line.  That is what we did.  It was not too long and Abby loves to meet the characters so it was worth it. We road the Nemo ride which Abby liked, but at the end of the ride there is an aquarium and she like that even more.  She saw dolphins, sharks, little Nemos and Dorys.  Abby could look at animals and fish all day long.  Then we went over to the character spot and met Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy.  It was worth the 40 minute wait.  I just love to see Abby's face.  I never understood why people stood in line to meet character or got autograph book, but now I do.  By then it was lunch time and we went to the same place we go every time we go to EPCOT, the Land Pavilion, for lunch.  There we ate then rode, Living with the Land, which Abby enjoyed when there was an animal or a fish to look at.  Then we rode Soarin'.  While we waited for my parent to ride Soarin' so we could swap kids, we bought Abby a little Mickey Mouse to go with her Minnie mouse she already has.  She was so excited.  She hugged him and kisses him.  It was so worth the 14 dollars just to see that.  Next we went over the go on the the Figment ride but got distracted by to cool water fountains and jumping water in front of the building.  Abby enjoyed that.  She sat there will her Mickey next to her watching the water.  Her and Grandpa Ron had a good time playing there.  We went on Figment, not worth our time, then enjoyed the gift shop after.  Abby just sat there rearranging everything.  As we went to leave we realized it was pooring rain so we bought ponchos and made our way to the butterfly exhibit.  The rain stopped and my parents went on test track while Abby enjoyed some time on the Tinker Bell play ground and Sam slept, then we swapped and Stu and I went on that and Stu went on Mission Space.  We had dinner in Mexico then went to see some of the other countries.  We finished the night with the show Illuminations then left the park.  On the way home we stopped and got Abby a Happy meal because she had slept through dinner.  She would not eat it so we told her if she didn't eat it we would take away Mickey.  I took Mickey and she kept saying stuff about her tummy filling better then she and she ate a fry and said it made her tummy hurt.  She says that sometimes when she doesn't want to eat to I didn't think anything of it.  But after a few minutes she took a tiny bit of chicken nugget and threw up.  I grabbed the happy meal box and she threw up three more times in that.  What a way to end the evening, cleaning puke out of all the nooks and crannys of a car seat.  She felt so much better.  I felt so bad.  I tried to let her now it was okay that we would get her cleaned up and her blanket cleaned up and she looks and me and says, "Sorry mommy." It made me feel even worse.  I told her it was okay and she would get Mickey back after we cleaned her up.  When we pulled into the hotel she said I feel better and me hiccups went away.

Quote of the day by Abby... Stu had a shirt on today that said save the humans and has a whale on it.  He asked Abby what was on his shirt and she said, "A mad Dolphin." Stu said is it a whale. Abby replied, "No a mad dolphin!"

No comments: