| It's a Small World the 1st time |
| It's a Small World the 2nd time |
| The little house outside of the Pooh Bear ride |
| Mickey's Philharmagic |
| Abby enjoying her melted ice cream with a straw at the Winnie the Pooh lunch buffet at The Crystal Palace |
| Abby loved the all of squirrels, she chased them multiple times |
| Abby wanted to drive for about 2 seconds when the car bumps on the track. It kind of scared her. |
| The Buzz Lightyear ride |
| Sam asleep and Stu in deep concentration |
| Abby and I in deep concentration |
| Looks like Zurg and Abby got put in jail |
| Peter Pan's flight |
| Winnie the Pooh and friends lunch |
| Sam LOVED all the characters, but Tigger the most! |
| Hugs! |
| Waiting to ride the Magic Carpets |
We had a fun but tiring day today! We decided to get up early to try and beat the rush at the Magic Kingdom, but even getting up at 7 we still didn't make it there until 10:30. Abby had a hard time waking up today, Grandma let her have a little coke hoping that might help. ( : The park actually was not too busy, we didn't stand in any line longer than 20 minutes. We started off the day in Fantasyland. We rode It's A Small World twice in the morning than one other time tonight. That was plenty. One time would have been sufficient, but Abby loved it. The last time we rode she kept taping Stuart and me and pointing at something wanting us to look at it we just kept looking at each other laughing. It was pretty funny. We rode Peter Pan. I love that one, so did Abby. Then we rode the tea cups, one of Abby's favorites. We also went to Mickey's Philharmagic, it is a 3D show. This was Abby first 3D experience. She loved it. She kept pointing out all of the characters she knew. For lunch we ate at the Crystal Palace at a character lunch buffet with Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet. They had really good food for the adults and and for kids. Abby loved meeting the characters. It was so fun to see her face, it seemed "magical" to her. Sam thought they were pretty cool too. He kept trying to get them. He especially liked Tigger. The funniest thing is that I went and got Abby some dessert and I thought I was getting her a little chocolate pudding, but my mom told me after Abby had eaten one and a half of them that it was espresso mouse. I can't believe she actually liked it. But I think it made her a little hyper. I would definitely eat there again. After lunch we moved on the Frontierland. Abby really enjoyed the Enchanted Tiki room, and the Magic Carpets. Then we walked on Pirates and Stu and I ran and did the Haunted Mansion, which me liked better than Disneylands, while my parents watched the kids. There was only about a 10 minute wait, but by the time we got back they had gotten both of the kids almost to sleep. We sent them on the Haunted Mansion and we went and got fast passes for Winnie the Pooh. On our walk over there both kids fell asleep. It was so nice! My mom, Stu and I did Splash Mountain while they slept. My mom and I look pretty cute sharing a poncho. Then we finished up Fantasyland and Tomorrowland was the last stop. We watched the fireworks from Tomorrowland. Sam loved the fireworks he would get so excited and start kicking. Abby didn't like them. She kept saying they are going to get us. Abby really liked the gorillabars (The People Movers) not sure why she called them the gorillabars. We went on about every ride except for a couple that are more like shows. Once again the weather was perfect and the lines and crowds were minimal. We headed back on the monorail and hit Wendy's on the way home and I think we were all starving, Abby ate all of her Chicken nuggets and asked for more. That never happens!



No comments:
Post a Comment