Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Florida Day 2...

My two cute kiddos!


The Carousel




Abby got to meet the "Brinch"






One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish


The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Eating lunch at the Three Broom Sticks

Delicious Turkey leg









Dudley Doolittle's Ripsaw Falls

Stu didn't have a dry spot on him!

Jurassic Park Ride

Today we spend the day at Universal's Island Adventure.  It was so fun to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  It was really neat, but I would have loved it to have been just a Harry Potter park.  I wish there was a little more to do.  I would have loved to have been able to have gone into more shops but they only had a few that you could actually go into.  Also to have been able to go into the Hogwarts Castle, but it is only a theme park and you can only do so much.  We ate lunch at the three broomsticks today and got to try butter beer.  It was pretty good!  It just kind of tasted like butter scotch soda.  Next time I will try Pumpkin juice.  Stu and I went on the Dragon Challenge roller coaster, it was fun but it made me a little sick. My dad and Stu went on the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey I would have like to have gone on it, but to make a long story short it just wasn't working out with the two kids. -Abby just wanted Stu because she was scared of the castle, Sam was not happy and it was a 60 min wait.  There child swap here is not very convenient, your kids have to stand in the line with you then you swap at the end.  Disney's way of doing it is much better were you get the pass and you can take the kids some where while the others wait in line.  It is too hard to keep kids entertained in a 60 min line, or any line.  Right before Sam and Abby decided to poop.  We got Abby changed and  Stu calls me and says I think Sam is poopy now.  So my mom went and switched the kids.  Boy was Sam poopy.  It was all the way up his back and on his legs.  I had to take off his onesie and he looked like a hillbilly in his overalls with no shirt.  It was cool enough today that he wore his sweat shirt over them all day.  We walked through Honey Dukes, and the Joke shop.  Then went back to Suesse's Landing.  Abby really enjoyed the Carousel, the Cat in the Hat ride, and One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue Fish.  We were about to leave and we saw Dudley Dolittle's Ripsaw Falls.  It looked like fun but we would have gotten really wet.  My wonderful dad bought me a poncho and said go do it.  SO my parents watched the kids while we did that and Jurassic Park (another water ride).  They we both fun, Stu got soaking wet on the first one. I don't know if there was an inch of him that was not wet.  I was really glad I had a poncho.  i told Stu now that I have that poncho I am invincible I can go on any water ride.  One our was out we stopped at a food court and had dinner.  Then back to the hotel got all the kids to bed and now I am off to bed!

No comments: