Friday, August 5, 2011
Little things...
I love my little Abby! I saw her for about an hour yesterday then left for work because she got up at 11:30am and I left for work at 12:30. I guess he had a little separation anxiety a little while after I left which is so strange, she never seems to care when I leave her with anyone. Then Stu got home had her for a couple hours then took her to my parents and they watch her for a couple hours while he went to Reunion Band practice. My parents took her to the Parade of Homes and I guess she was the center of attention everyone thought she was so cute. I guess in one of the houses she found a little chair and she went and sat on it and said, "just my size." Later on around nine pm while I was at work I called my mom to see how she was doing my mom said they were in going through the drive through at McDonald's to get an ice cream cone and Abby wanted to talk to me so she got on the phone and said she was at DaDonalds and she wanted chickie nuggets, fench fries and a snerf - the Happy Meal toy right now is a Smurf.
It made me smile. I told her I was excited to see her later, even though I wouldn't see her until the next morning and she said she was too (excited to see me.) The little things that make your day. I guess she enjoyed her second dinner at nine pm and ice cream. Stu said that when he was putting her to bed he read her a book then she read him, The Going to Bed Book and that she recited it page by page almost perfectly. Smart little stinker.
This morning I could hear her playing in her crib while I was getting ready and my phone rang and when I hung up and she started saying, mommy?, mommy? (I just love to hear her say that). I walked in her room and she started jumping up and down and screaming mommy, mommy. I have never had her so excited to see me. It melted my heart. Then she said, out, out, and I picked her up and she said in these exact words, "Change me, while we watch TV." It was a nice little sentence. She cracks me up. I laid her down and she said to me daddy at work?, I said no he is at school, and she said back to me, oh school, doctor. Sometimes I wonder how she remembers this stuff. I think I may have said something to her on our way to Costco the other day about daddy being at school learning to be a doctor. She amazes me. We went up to have breakfast and she had her normal oatmeal then I put some watermelon, and strawberries, and grapes on her tray and she said so enthusiastically, "Thank you!" So polite. I am at work right now and I miss her. I am so excited to see her tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I read Cash the going to bed book every single night..it's a good one:)Abby is so cute!
Post a Comment