Stu is going back to school tomorrow. ) : I am so not ready for him to go back. It has been so nice having him home for the last two months. Abby will have a hard time having her daddy go back to school. She has become rather attached to him. Every morning she has to have both of us there. Stu and I are kind of one being... mommy, daddy. I guess the sooner he goes back the sooner he will be done.
Back to school! Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool! I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight! Ohhhh, back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Well, here goes nothing!"
Good luck with your 2nd year of Med School!
Back to school! Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool! I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight! Ohhhh, back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Well, here goes nothing!"
Good luck with your 2nd year of Med School!



No comments:
Post a Comment