Here is the funny story of the day... Today while we were at church Abby was so good all through Sacrament Meeting, which is not always the case, and about 10 minutes before the meeting ended, Abby was standing looking at Stu and I with this look of surprise and grabs her bum and says, "loud poopy, bummy noisy, change it!" Stu and I just started laughing. I grabbed her hand and the bag and said lets go change it and she would not leave until all of her toys were picked up even though I told her we would be back. I changed the poopy and then she says to me, "go find Stuart, my Stuart." She is such a character! Never a dull moment with a 2 year old.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Okay, that is HILARIOUS!
That is hilarious! Suzy and I were talking and saying that we all need to get together!
Post a Comment