This year we decided to celebrate out anniversary a little early since I will be working on the exact day and Stu will be back in school. We didn't do much, but it was nice to have a little time to ourselves. We left Abby with Grandma and went up to Park City and enjoyed a nice peaceful dinner at The Main Street Pizza and Noodle, then when to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got a Carmel apple with white chocolate and Butterfinger. We walked on Main Street for a little while until the rain started. I have been wanting to do that for a while, but it is not quite as easy when you have a little one. After that we went back to the Curtis' cabin on Empire Ave and just relaxed and enjoyed each others company, without the company of Abby. We watched a couple of our favorite TV shows then watched a movie. The next morning we got up and went to Burger King for a very romantic breakfast. It was actually really yummy. I had these blueberry biscuits that were really good! Then headed back home. Abby did great while we were gone, even though I have to admit I did worry about her just a little bit since it was the first time we had ever left her over night. I don't' know why I worried I knew she would be fine with Grandma and Grandpa Curtis. Probably better than she would have been for us.
I can't believe it has been five years since we went to the temple together to be sealed for eternity. Time goes so fast when you are having fun! I couldn't ask for a better husband I love him so much! He is a wonderful husband and daddy! Happy Anniversary babe!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment