I have to write down some of the thing Abby says and does because they just make me laugh.
-Yesterday she was in the bath and she laid down and her ears went under water and she sat up and said so concerned, "I can't listen, I can't listen." (she can't hear) Then the water must have drained out of her ears and she she said, "Oh, okay."
- Yesterday I was sitting by Abby in a chair while we were watching TV and she suddenly turns to me and points to my belly and say, "Nemo in there?" I said no your little bother is in there and she pulls out the neck of my shirt looks down and says, "Get him out!!!" I informed her that her would come out in a little while. She seemed fine with that answer and went back to watching TV.
-Just a little tid bit... Everything Abby says right now pretty much ends with anymore... no sleep anymore, no yogurt anymore, no church anymore, tonight it was daddy no school anymore. I should say anything Abby doesn't want ends with anymore.
-Today we were in church and we told her to be quiet it was time for the the sacrament, the bread and water. She got all excited and as soon as the bread tray was put in front of her she grabbed one and I think she may have said Mmmm, then of course she wants another one. As soon as she finishes the bread she starts saying, "water, water." We kept telling her to be quiet and we had to bless the water first, we had to say a prayer and she starts yelling, "No bless, no prayers anymore." If we tell her to be quiet then she usually just gets louder and tells us no. The water tray came and she grabbed a cup by herself, we drank ours and disposed of them in the middle of the tray and she was still drinking so we told the Deacon to go on. Abby was not okay with that. She wanted to put her empty cup in the tray too. So I sent her up the isle just a little bit to to dispose of her empty cup. She walked up and tried to put in back in one of the little slots were the full ones go, but the cute Deacon, picked it up and put it were it was supposed to go. She was to proud.
-After 2 and a 1/2 talks at church today Abby was ready to go. I told her we couldn't leave until daddy sang (Stu is in the ward choir). She got all mad and said something on the lines of daddy no sing anymore. Then Stu got up to go up on the stage and sing and she thought he was getting up to leave with her and she got so upset and just stood in the isle winning until the music started then she kind of stopped and listened.
-When we got home from church today Abby asked for a drink. She got her little red cup and was determined to get water out of the fridge herself. Stu of course had to help her. She took a drink of her water then look up and said, "delicious!"
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment