Sunday, August 14, 2011

Josh Groban Concert












Last night my mom and I went to the Josh Groban Concert last night. It was such a good concert. I just love his concerts. Our seats were pretty good too. Not amazing like the time I was on the third row but they were pretty dang good. It was an early birthday present for me. We started the night by going to the Little America for dinner with my parents and Stu and Abby. It was yummy! I always love going there. Then my mom and I headed off to the concert. I ran in to a few people that I knew a nurse from work, a radiologist and my friend Dave from high school. My mom and I reminisced about the last concert of his we went to in 2007 when we waited until 2 or 3 in the morning outside the Delta center waiting to meet Josh. We were crazy, but it was fun! My mom is a good sport. The concert was amazing, I especially loved the back drop. It is so funny to people watch as stuff like this. All these crazy old ladies that are in love with Josh. I really like Josh's music and yes I was more obsessed back in the day, but there are some crazy people out there. Thanks mom and dad for the early birthday present!

No comments: