Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where's the baby?

So tonight Stu and I and Grandpa Mark were eating dinner while we watched the basketball game, Abby was just crawling around under the table eating a chip. My phone rang so I left the room for a minute to answer it and when I returned a couple minutes later I said to the two men, "It's too quiet, where is the baby?" Stu looked under the table and said, "I thought she was still under the table." So, we started looking for the Abby. Stu found her in the bathroom VERY QUIETLY playing in the toilet. This was her first time discovering the toilet. YUMMY! I has to wash her hands and arms and wipe down the toilet seat. New adventures everyday!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

Haha!! SOO funny when that happens! I am glad my little baby doesn't crawl yet... She just wants to really bad!

PS i love those tender moments too. So sweet!

Kati said...

Love it! Good luck, you are in for it now:)