Saturday, May 22, 2010

Life after Tubes!

It has been a little over a week since Abby had her Tubes placed and cyst removed. Abby is doing great. She has had no problems or infections since her surgery. I am sure that is partly because she has been on two antibiotics. On Wednesday she had the stitches taken out from the cyst that was removed, she was not a fan of that. Dr. Meads did a great job there is very little scaring. The only problem we have had since the tubes being placed is that she can hear really well now. Before she had so much fluid behind her ear drum that her ear drum wasn't vibrating like it should so she couldn't hear all that well. Now she can hear too well. Every night I always go in and check on her before I go to bed or while she is napping to make sure she is covered and now that she can hear so well, she wakes up when I open the door. The door creaks just a little, I don't know if it would wake me up, but it wake her up every dang time! It is so frustrating!

No comments: