Today I was watching Annie and Eva, while Dan and Michele went to Dan's brother's wedding. Abby just loves kids, the problem is she just thinks she is one of them. She doesn't understand why she can't do everything that the older kids are doing. It is so fun to watch her. Well, while I was tending them, Annie went running through the kitchen and ran up stairs, Eva slowly followed, then trailing behind as fast and she could crawl was Abby. But, when she got to the stairs she pulled herself up to a standing position and just started yelling up the stairs. I think she was trying to say "Hey guys, wait for me," I felt so bad for her she just wanted to go run up those stairs like the other two did. It was pretty cute she just kept screaming and hollering.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment