Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Enjoying the moments
Abby always sleeps through the night these days, but for some reason last night she decided to wake up at 4:00 a.m. I was not to thrilled about that and it took me a while to decided if I was going to let her cry herself back to sleep or if I was going to go in and rescue her. I finally pulled myself out of bed to go rescue her. By the time I got there she had pulled herself up to standing position, which she has never done in her crib before, usually she pulls down the bumper pads and is kneeling. So I am glad I didn't let her cry because once she gets into the standing position she can get back down. She hasn't figured out how to sit yet. She likes to pull herself up all day long, but then she gets mad after she has been standing for a while and can't get down. Back to my story, so I picked her up, grabbed her blanket and sat in the rocking chair to nurse her. I just sat there rocking with my sweet baby snuggling in next to me. It was quiet no distractions, even though I was dreadfully tired and just sat there enjoying the moment. She fell asleep after about five minutes, but I continued rocking her and thinking, moment like this don't happen very often and they are not going to last much longer. So, I just sat there and enjoyed every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment