Monday, January 30, 2012

The Things Abby Says!

Were should I start!
-This morning Abby was eating pancakes and she said, "These are Scrumptious!" 
-We were walking up the stairs to go take a bath and Abby walked to the top of the stair and looks down at me and says, "Come on mommy, you can do it."  I am walking up she just kept cheering for me - come on you can do it, come on.  Then when I got to the top she enthusiastically says, "Good job, you did it."
-When Sam was in the tub he peed and she said, "He just did something."
-After I got them out of the tub Abby put on LaFaunda's watch and said, " I'm a rock star and I am going to dance in the shower." So she goes and opens the shower door looks at Sam and says, "Sam you lay there and think about your members and how you go pee pee." Where in the world did she ever hear "your member?" I know it was not from me, and I am pretty sure it wasn't from Stu either. I just busted out laughing!
-She also took a brush and started brushing her hair and said, "I am brushing my Ariel hair red, I beautiful!" (As she is rubbing her hands through her hair) Her mannerisms are best part.
-We went down stairs and I asked if she wanted to watch a show she said, "I want to watch Booladdin."  We have been reading princess stories lately and I think she is getting Mulan and Aladdin mixed together.  When the menu on DVD came up she said, "Mommy we need to cord it."  I think that is because we can record shows and sometime she wants to watch a show that is not recorded so I tell her we can't watch it because it in not recorded. 
-She just said, "Mommy I am trying to sleep I'm princess Jasmine."
Those are the Abbyisms from this morning.

No comments: