I just have to say how much a love my little family. I love my husband for taking the time to just sit and have a cup of hot chocolate and talking with me last night even though he has a test tomorrow and really needs to study. Also, for just coming up from behind me yesterday and wrapping his arms around me just out of no where. I love my little Abby for doing interpretive dancing for me every time there is music and saying, "Look at me mommy" and for her cute little voice, I just love to listen to her talk. I love to hear her say, "Mommy you play with me", or "which one you like?" or when she talks about her baby brother Sammy boy. I love my little Sammy for wanting to hold my finger every time he has a bottle, for his sweet little giggle and for the huge smile he gives me when I walk into him room in the morning and he sees me. Sorry this is so cheesy but I am just so grateful for my little family!
I love you guys!
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How sweet! You have a very cute family!! It was so good to see you the other day.
Post a Comment