Saturday, January 21, 2012

Date Night!

Tonight LaFaunda and Mark watched our kids so Stu and I could go out!  It was so nice.  We just went to Lonestar for their 2 for $25 deal.  It was so good and it was so nice to enjoy talking with Stu and not having to entertain kids.  After we went over to our friends the Lowder's to see their new baby boy.  Once again it was so nice to just sit and talk with friends with out having to chase Abby around or bounce Sam.  After that we went and enjoyed "peaceful" shopping at Target.  I have to say we found the best thing ever at Target they are Kraft Mallow bits.  They taste like Lucky Charms Marshmallows.  I am so excited to put them in some hot Chocolate.  Stu tried them and said I am going to put those in my Wheaties.  Thanks Mark and Lafaunda for giving us a night alone!

No comments: