Monday, February 28, 2011
No Way!
Abby rarely wakes up in the middle of the night but she did the other night. I got her some milk and went in to save her. I walked in her room and she stopped crying and just started jabbering telling me all about it. I asked if she wanted some milk she said ya. So we sat in the rocking chair drank some milk and read some books for a while. When I told her it was time to go to bed she told me NO WAY! She had never said that before, we have no idea where she learned it. I just started laughing. and she just kept saying no way, very sternly. Ever since she says it all the time. Kids pick up on everything. We don't say no way, it must have been on TV or something. Oh-well it made us laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment