Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Don't Want to go to Bed!


Abby has never really put up a fight when it was time to go to bed. Usually I wrap her up in her blanket she takes her binky, we read a couple stories maybe sing a song and she points to her bed. I put her in her bed and lately she has been saying love you then waves bye, bye, that's the whole process. But today she screamed and screamed when she had to take and nap and even more when she had to go to bed. She fought me when I tried to put her jammies on, then she kicked and screamed while I brushed her teeth, then she ran from me and hid on the stairs. Stu and I just sat at the bottom at the bottom of the stairs and laughed at little miss pouty. When we finally got her in bed she screamed so hard she started coughing and gaging. We went thought she had thrown up we went back in her room and she quieted down and let me read her stories. Then she just wanted to snuggle with me and rock. As big of a pain as she was tonight I loved that moment just holding her. She never lets me just hold her anymore. She is always on the move. It was so great to just snuggled and rocked while I tickled her face and played with her hair. I love her so much!
Isn't this the best pouty face!

No comments: