- 33.6 inches (95th percentile) Dr. Cramer said she is the height of a 25 month old. Know wonder none of her cloths fit and I have had to by 2T.
- 25.9 lbs (70 percentile) She is slimming down!
- 18.3 inches for her head circ. (35th percentile)
I just love this age. Abby is so happy! Just talking up a storm. She thinks she is as big as everyone else. I can't believe how much she understands. Yesterday I was eating some stew and she wanted me to pick her up so I picked her up and she pointed to my bowl and said Mmmmm soup! I don't think she has ever really had soup. I have no idea where she learned it.
She knows she is not supposed to poop in the tub and the other day she pooped a little nugget in the tub and stood up and said uh-oh. So I grabbed her out of the tub and put her on the toilet. She sat there for a second and wanted to get off so I said if she didn't want to go poop in the toilet she would have to put a diaper on. So she goes running over to the cupboard that usually had some diapers in it and there were all gone to she frantically started looking in all of the cupboards and drawers. I said to her there aren't any diapers up here we have to go down stairs and she went running out the door, when I tried to put her towel on she got mad. SO I picker her up and we ran down stairs we grabbed a diaper and she laid right down and let me put it on. (Usually after baths she fights me and won't let me put a diaper on.) She went off playing by herself and little while later she came and found me and had done her business.
She makes me laugh. Lately when I put her down for a nap or bed she will talk to herself for 30 min to an hour before she falls asleep. The last few days she doesn't want me to sing her songs or to pray before she gets in bed she just wants me to put her in bed and after I put her in bed she looks and me and and waves bye, bye! I just want to know what she is doing after I leave.
What Abby likes at 18 months...
- DOLLS! She loves dolls she will carry around 1-6 or more dolls at a time. Yesterday I asked if she wanted to go take a bath and she rips the dollys clothes off and runs to the tub. Everything I did to her she did to the dolly. The dolly has to go pee, pee in the toilet many times a day, sit by her when she is eating and get fed... num, num, num. She seems to like the dolls naked. I don't know if that is because that is how she likes to be.
- PB and J, chicken nuggets, fries, almost any kind of fruit, frozen corn, cinnamon toast, sometimes frozen peas, but that is about the only vegetable we can get her to eat. Some kinds of chicken, Ramen noodles are a favorite, Rumbi's brown rice, and lots of other kinds of rice, fruit snacks, Triscits, Wheat Thins, Lorna doons, the other day she ate spaghetti with marinara sauce- who knows if she will eat it again, nuts- cashews a favorite, any thing sweet, the cheese off pizza and some of the crust if it has some sauce. She loves to dip... she will pretty mush dip anything in anything that seems like a dip. Chicken in applesauce is a common one.
- She kind of likes to have her teeth brushed.
- Still loves reading books
- Still HATES carrots
- loves to talk on the phone
- Loves TV, way more than she should, I still think that the Disneyland Sing Along songs is her favorite, she still loves Baby Einstein, Mickey Mouse Club House and a bunch of shows on Nick Jr. She sings along with the Wonder pets and Olivia theme songs. When she wants to watch TV she will just go and climb up in the arm chair in front of the TV sometimes with a snack some times with the red fuzzy blanket and just sit there until we turn it on. Oh ya, she watched Finding Nemo for the first time last week and I can honestly say I am really sick of that movie now.
There is a lot more but that is all I can think of right now! I just love to listen to her try and talk. She counts to ten pretty well, she hits the number 2,3,6, and 8 really well. I just love her to pieces. Every day she makes me laugh and brightens my day. She really is a good little girl!
Love you sweet heart!



No comments:
Post a Comment