The moment you have all been waiting for...
Abby is allergic to Cow's milk.
It stinks I know. NO cheese, NO Ice cream, soy or rice milk here we come. Good thing I enjoy nursing, I will continue to do that. She can have milk or cheese if it has been cooked into something. We also have to check labels and make sure there is not whey in the foods. We had her blood drawn too and the Dr. called us and said that looking at her blood sample she will most likely grow out of it by age 5 but even more likely age 2 or 3. Thank goodness! They will continue to check her yearly to see when she finally grows out of it.Abby is allergic to Cow's milk.





9 comments:
That is so sad looking. I'm glad you figured it out though. Poor little girl.
Sure hope she grows out of it sooner than later! Everyone needs ice cream
Poor thing! Such a bummer. Good thing you figured it out, saves you some trouble later on! :) She is so cute!
that is so sad but good that you got that figured out! Even better that she will grow out of it!! She is growing up so fast, she is adorable!!!!
That is the saddest thing ever! I would be devastated if I were allergic to milk. I definitely hope she grows out of it soon.
Oh bummer...at least you know now, I guess! She sure is a cutie;)
Did they number the hives? Weird! Hopefully she will grow out of it by 2.
That's so crazy! I really hope she does grow out of it!
Poor girl. I've heard almond milk is really yummy.
Post a Comment