
Abby has a favorite song, You are Loved (Don't Give Up) by Josh Groban. Obviously she takes after her mother. Whenever we are in the car and she is upset as long as that song is on she will be quite and just sit and listen to it. Tonight we went out to dinner and it was past her bed time so she was quite a grump, we put her in her car seat screaming and as we started driving I said to Stu, Turn on disc 5 track 2 it is her favorite song." I think Stu was sceptical until the song started and Abby abruptly stopped screaming and just listened, didn't even need her binky. When the song was over she made a little squeak like "Again" and started playing with her toys. Stu just let the next song start and she started to get upset again, he turned it back to You are Loved and she quited down and just listened. The rest of the way home we repeated the song just to keep her happy. I didn't mind because it is one of my favorite songs, but poor Stu. Finally I have a reason to post a picture of Josh Groban on our blog.



3 comments:
That's awesome. Love your closing statement -- ha! :)
Haha Jane! That is so cute! Remember Dave Haslam in choir, how he sounded like Josh?? Both of their voices were and are as smooth as butter!
that is awesome!
Post a Comment