Friday, February 26, 2010

This is for all you Chi-O's out there!


Here is my little future Chi Omega. I thought this bib was pretty cute. I had to get her picture in it before she eats in it because it may never look the same after.

5 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Tracy Peterson said...

That is too cute! I miss you!

Barb said...

What cute little Chi O! I love how chubby her little cheeks have gotten since I saw her last!

I would love to take your family's photos, Jane! I will give you the same great deal!

Email me at getupandplayblog@gmail.com

Natalie said...

LOVE it! Where did you find that?

The Calder's said...

HAha that is SO cute!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad she is feeling better!!