Friday, February 5, 2010

Sick Again!

Abby is sick again. Since mid December Abby has been sick three times, one of which lasted three weeks. I am so sick of her having a runny nose and a cough. I hope it doesn't lead to another ear infection she has already had two. The poor thing can't sleep because she can't stop coughing. Someone really needs to figure out some kind of medicine the you can't give infants to help with their cough so at least they can get enough sleep to fight off the sickness. I feel so bad for her. Every time she sneezes she blows big old snot bubbles out her nose and she hates her nose being wipe and suctioned. So then she screams. I wish I could be sick for her, at least I can take cold meds.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I think runny noses are the worst! Their little noses get raw from all the wiping. I hope she gets better soon.

Jill said...

It's kind of nice to know I'm not the only one going through this, I think sneezing is awesome cuz i couldn't ever get my little boy to blow his nose.

The Calder's said...

We just got over round two as well!! It is the pits!!

Sharee said...

Oh NO! Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon! Is she teething?? Brady always got runny noses and yucky coughs with teething...