Wednesday, February 3, 2010

There's Nothing Better...

There is nothing better than coming home from a long day at work and walking in the door to a huge smile and flapping arms from my baby girl. Then wanting to eat because I am starving but that same adorable face is looking up at me from her saucer squealing, squeaking and flapping because she wants me to pick her up. When I picked her up she smiled, talked to me and snuggled with me. It melted my heart. Then while putting her to bed a short time later, I was holding her and rocking her and as usual she reached for my hand and held on to my finger because that is all that her little hand can hold. It doesn't get better than that! I love my little squeakers!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love tiny hands!

Holly said...

How precious!

Nicole said...

So sweet! We need to remember times like these :)

Becky said...

That is so sweet!! I love it. I need to see that girl; it's been way too long! I'm sure she's changed a ton and so grown up.