Sunday, August 16, 2009

Abby's new favorite thing!


Last week Abby and I went with Stu to work to help him so he could finish in half the time. I took the Bjorn with us and put Abby in it while I vacuumed. She loved it. She was a little fussy when I put her in, but after about 2 minutes she was dead asleep. Every time I would turn off the vacuum to move the plug, she would start winning until I turned it on again, then right back to sleep.

2 comments:

Sharee said...

How funny! She is such a cute baby! Brady hated the baby pack... I hope this mext one likes it... Otherwise I won't be able to do anything. We will see soon enough. :)

blair and maisy said...

She must be a natural. You can't be a true Curtis unless you work as a janitor :)