Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our New Car!

The family Wagon! When we put the carseat in Stu's car when we were bringing Abby home from the hospital, we realized that his car was a little small. If I wanted to sit in the front seat I would have to sit all scrunched up. So we decided we would go and look for a car and we bought one this weekend. We bought a white 09' Subaru Outback. We love it! I have never had a new car before. I love having a big moon roof, key less entry and it is also big enough to transport my Harp in.

Stu got the bad end of the deal. We traded in his 05' Subaru Impreza and he is now driving my 97' Honda Accord. He is a good guy!

3 comments:

Meg said...

great car! Colby loved when he had a Subaru in high school. I know he misses that car! Good for you guys:0)

Jodi said...

Love the car. That is really exciting, congrats:)

The Calder's said...

well you have the precious cargo so I am sure he is ok!! I love it!! She has already changed!!