Saturday, August 1, 2009

2 weeks old!

Here are more pictures of Abby! I have to take pictures of her in all of her cute Newborn stuff. She is getting big! We still squeeze her into some of her newborn outfits, but she is so long. So we are moving on to 0-3! Everything is going well! She is sleeping better at night, anywhere from 2-5 hour stretches. We love those 5 hour nights! We just love our little munchkin! She makes us laugh a lot.
Sometimes we catch a smile!

Shhhhhh! Daddy and Baby sleeping!
So Peaceful!
Chillin' in the swing!
I love this shirt!


I had to take a picture in this dress too.

3 comments:

Barbara Knaub said...

Jane! She is the cutest ever! Looks like you are loving having her around! Good Job!

Shelli said...

Oh my goodness Jane! She is GORGEOUS! Seriously SO cute! Congrats! We need to get together soon, Noah wants to meet his girlfriend!

Nicole said...

So precious! And Christine's baby is so cute! Congrats to her as well!