Still no Baby! But a cute story. This morning my 5 year old niece Addie left a message on my phone that said, Hi Aunt Jane, this is Addie I was just wondering if you were going to have baby Abby today? Call me back. When I called her back and said I hadn't had her yet and that I didn't think she was coming today, her flustered reply was, Oh, Then when is she going to come? In her little 5 year old mind today was the day. She got up this morning and said to her mom, Today is Tuesday... Aunt Jane!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
So cute!
cute story! i can't wait to see pictures! try and get some sleep while you can!
Hopefully she comes soon and you don't have to be induced. I was induced this time and it is so much better for it to happen naturally. You aren't confined to the hospital. She will be so adorable I just know!
Is Devan going to dental school down here? If so which school?
Oh Jane I hope it's soon and I hope you're better. Henry was just 1 day over -- hope the same is true for you! Good luck - love you.
Good luck. Being late stinks! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
Just think, someday you won't even remember what life was like without her. Hang in there and Good Luck!!
I blog stalk and found you. Don't know if you remember me from cheer. Anyway, congratulations on the new arrival. You are in for lots of fun. Can't wait to see photos!
Post a Comment