Sorry not pics this time! My family all got together for dinner last night and we invited my father in law since my mom in law is in NY visisting our newest member of the Curtis/Blackburn Family, and we decided to all take guesses on when baby Abby will come. There were a couple guesses for the 7th mine for the 9th one on the 10th and of course my father in law who is my doctor says I think the 14th. Boy that makes you feel good when you doc says that. ( :
I am already scheduled for induction on that date, because it has to be a week after your due date. Hopefully she doesn't stay in there that long, but it could happen.
So one day till due date and there is not sign of baby Abby! Sad to say I am okay with this, I have been sick for the past 5 days and I would prefer to no have her while I am sick. I just got a nasty cold and I am finally getting over it. Being sick while in you last days of pregnancy is not fun! Those of you that have been prego, you know what happens sometimes when you sneeze or even cough. He He! That is the update. I am just laying around trying to get better, thinking of all the things I wish I could be doing.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I keep waiting for some news, and I'm sure you're wanting some too. Hang in there, and we can't wait!
Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Baby Abby. Hope you feel better:)
Post a Comment