Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Cradle

My cute mom made us the bedding for Abby's cradle. I had to post pictures, because it is soooooo cute! She made it to match her nursery. The cradle is actually the cradle I slept in, Stu and I just had it refinished. Here are some pictures! Thanks Mom!



And here are some, hopefully, last prego pictures of me! I had to post pictures of what I looked like at 40 weeks!

Check out that sexy belly!

2 comments:

Jill said...

WOW! i didn't know skin could stretch that far! It's hard to remember that it actually does. You are so tiny that your baby belly looks huge in comparison. You are a beautiful pregnant person! I can't wait to see pictures of Abby. If you go private include me. pagejill@gmail.com

Emily said...

Jane and Stuart! Congratulations on your new baby girl! Also, it was fun to see you the other day when I was driving out of the neighborhood (even though I realized that it was you too late to wave!) Also, our friends gave us that same cradle! We painted it red... Yours is so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Abigail!