
I have to post this story to I don't forget it one day. While I was in the hospital I had an older nurse that came in to my room in the wee hours of the morning and said it was time for my meds and that the doctor had proscribed a hormone patch I need to put on. I am sure Dr. Mark didn't order that patch at 2 am or when ever it was, but for some reason she decided to bring it in at that point. then she proceeded to ask me how to put it on. I had no idea. So then she called the pharmacy and asked them. Once we figured out where to put it, she said she had to go get gloves on before she could touch it, because SHE didn't have any problems with depression. This patch was to help prevent me for getting the baby blues. Did she really think that something was going to happen to her if she touch the patch. I am glad she put gloves on but did she really have to say that. Weirdo!



No comments:
Post a Comment