Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1 week old!

One week photo shoot!



I can't believe it has already been a week. Time flies by when you are having fun! We love being parents and love our little Abby! We just can't stop looking at her. I still can't believe she is ours. She is sleeping pretty well most nights. Last night she slept 3 hrs and 45 mins, then 4 hours. It was wonderful! We are definitely getting faster at changing diapers, especially Stu! He is the designated diaper changer. Breastfeeding is going great too, though I do feel like all we do is eat, but that's okay!



This is my favorite outfit! I had to get some pictures in it because she is growing out of it already. She is so long all of her newborn clothes are getting too small.Here she is stretching away! Loves to have those legs stretched out straight as can be! Abby and Daddy!
Daddy is such a good daddy! So patient especially at 3 in the morning when he is changing her diaper, and right when he finishes she poops again!She loves her binks!

14 comments:

Patrice Pedersen said...

Jane she is a doll!!! Congrats, I'm so glad everything went well!

Laura said...

Jane, She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats! Enjoy every moment with her. She is too cute.

Karen said...

She's a cutie! And get used to feeling like a milk machine. For me it lasted for like the first 3-4 months or so! YAY for nursing!

Jill said...

that's how you get them to sleep through the night, feed all day long. She is so darling!

Jodi said...

I am so glad everything is going well. She is just a doll, and I can't believe how long she is.

Julianne said...

Congratulations you guys! Abby is beautiful! Enjoy this time because like you said time flys and it just starts going faster and faster. ( I found your blog off Andrew and Megans hope thats ok)

Anonymous said...

She is Darling!!! Congratulations!

Melissa said...

I love it. She is so stinkin cute. I remember the clean diaper for only a minute days. It gets better. I'm glad things are going well.

The Gentry's said...

Congrats, she is so beautiful and perfect! Dwayne and I are being reminded of how much they poop their pants, we go through 3 times more diaper with the newborn. You forget when they are older. Sounds like things are going good. Hope you are feeling well.

Christine said...

Congrats Jane. She is precious

NatBug said...

Jane, this is Natalie (Jones) Hendrickson from Hillcrest, I just happened to run across your blog...Congrats on the new baby girl, she is adorable! I was looking through your pics and noticed that Dr. Mark Curtis is your doctor, he delievered both of my babies as well, he is awesome! Small world huh?

Brandi said...

She is so precious! Congrats!!

Meg said...

She is a beautiful baby. SO happy for you guys.

Erin Meads said...

We are so happy for you! She is such a cute baby. Congratulations on your new arrival!