Thursday, September 20, 2012
REALLY ABBY!!!
So we had a guest that was coming to stay at our house today and he text me and asked if he could come in 30 minutes and would go straight upstairs to sleep because he had been up all night on call. I told him I needed an hour because the sheets for his bed were in the dryer. We had another guest that left last night so I had to hurry and wash the sheets and clean a bit. I got the fresh, white sheets out of the dryer and made the bed. Abby helped me put the pillow cases on and then was just playing around. I left for a minute to go and check to see if the blanket was dry and I walked back into the bedroom and Abby was on the bed I told her to hop off and I notice two little brown smears on the fresh, white sheets. Abby had just eaten a peanut butter, chocolate chip granola bar so I ran and got a baby white to try and clean the chocolate off the clean sheets. As I was trying to get the stains out they just bled through to the fitted sheet and now I had wet spots on the sheet and our guest was going to be there in ten minutes to sleep in the bed! I couldn't put them in the dryer because I didn't want to set the stain, so I was just hoping they would dry fast. Then I said something about it to Tonya who was over and Abby said, "It's not chocolate, it's from my BUTT!" I said, "It is poo!!!" She looked and me and said, "Yep!" Seriously, why the crap did she just wipe her butt on my clean sheets. She did just get out of the bath so she was naked, but REALLY!!! So, Tonya and I started looking for an extra set of sheets. Then I got a hold of Lafaunda and she told me where some extra sheets were. I got the bed made and walked out of the room and he knocked on the door! Few, just in the nick of time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment