Monday, September 24, 2012

Abby's First and Last Dance and Tumbling Classes

Abby went to her first dance class and seemed to love it but we have now tried three weeks and she won't go in and she just stands by me outside and says I want to go home. Or she rolls around on the floor.  I tried buying her a new skirt, but that didn't even do it.  She told me she is not going to dance class and she doesn't want the skirt.  So I pulled her out.  Hopefully next year.













We tried a tumbling class too and she lasted about 10 minutes that left crying.  I was going to try again but any time I even mentioned it she would get so mad so I pulled her out of that too.  Oh, well, it's supposed to be fun and if she doesn't think so I'm not going to make her.  Less money I have to spend I guess.








Add caption




1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is EXACTLY what Kate did! She was 3 when I first tried and she just started up again and is loving every minute of ballet! She just wasn't ready. Don't worry, Abby will love it someday!