Monday, December 12, 2011

Visit with Santa Claus

Santa came to our ward party last week and Abby was so excited to go tell him that she wanted him to bring her a baby kitchen.  Everyday she tells us she wants a kitchen from Santa.  Hopefully she shapens up her act so he will bring it to her. (  :   I really wonder what she is thinking.  If she thought that if she asked for it that night that he would have it there or what.  I don't know how much she understands.  She probably understands more than I think.  She was such an angel that night.  It was so fun to see how excited she was that Santa came.  I want to be a kid again!

She has also been telling us she wants Santa to bring her a candy cane.  Few... mark that of the list.

No comments: