Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

 







Last night we went to the Grand America Buffet for Christmas Eve dinner with my family.  The Grand America is such a beautiful hotel.  The food was excellent, especially the desserts.  I don't know how many helpings of Berry Short cake I had.  Stu really liked that they had crepes.  Abby had a great time at the little kids buffet.  It was set up just the right height for Abby with kid friendly food.  I think Abby thought that was pretty neat along with all of her cousins.  The Chocolate fountain was also a hit with all of the kids.  It was fun to get all dressed up and have a fancy dinner on Christmas Eve.  Thanks Mom and Dad!  
Then Stu and I came home and watched the Nativity DVD with Abby.  She liked looking for baby Jesus.  (When we would ask her what tomorrow was she would say Baby Jesus' birthday.  When we were on our way to the grocery store yesterday she said we need to get Baby Jesus a cake for his birthday.) 
Then we put the kids to bed, straightened up, wrapped a few more presents and enjoyed watching The Holiday together.

No comments: