Yesterday was a fun filled day. We went bowling with Steph, Eric and Family... Abby loved it! Then went to dinner at Hires with the whole family. Last Stu and I took the kids for a Christmasy evening of fun! Every year growing up we would go and get our picture taken with Santa. I always looked forward to it. I really wanted to do the same thing with my kids. So last night Stu and I took the kids to Trolley Square to see Santa. We got a cute picture of Sam, but Abby was afraid of him. When we were walking up to him Abby said to me I don't want a kitchen. Just because she did not want to go sit on his lap. Finally Stu took her up to him and held her and she whispered to him she wanted a kitchen, but she did not want to get too close. Trolley Square was the perfect place to go see Santa. There was no line and no one there taking pictures, We could take all the pictures we wanted and we were not obligated to buy anything. After Santa, we drove down Christmas Street in Sugar House. That is another one of my family's traditions. Every Christmas Eve after we left my Grandma Cleo's we would go drive down Christmas Street. Abby enjoyed it. She loves looking at Christmas lights and blow ups. On our way to Christmas Street we drove up Bryan Ave. and there was a house that had a train layout in the front yard. We had to stop and take pictures and a video for my dad.
-Dad I think you should work on that for next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment