Sam had his 2 week check up on Thursday. He is getting bigger!
Weight- 7 lbs 15 oz (almost back to his birth weight.)
Height- 22 1/4 inches (growing fast - 95th percentile)
His bilirubin has gone from 17.2 down to 9 in a week. Yahoo! We don't have to worry any more.
Sam is not the best sleeper in the world. He pretty much wakes up every two hours on the button to eat at night. I was used to Abby who came home from the hospital sleeping 3-4 hour stretches. Hopefully he will get better at sleeping soon. Other than that he is a pretty good little baby! We love our new addition. Abby loves her baby brother Sam. Sometimes a little too much! I am still recovering. Slowly regaining my energy. Thank goodness for my mom helping me out all week and for Stu being done with finals and helping me all weekend. It is so nice to have help. I am nervous to have to do it alone (well during the day). I am not sure when I will get a shower in. Abby used to sleep in until 11 or 12 but lately she has decided that 8:30 or 9:30 is better. I miss my little sleeper. Oh-well we will see if she eventually goes back or if this is the new Abby schedule. Hopefully I will get used to everything sometime soon.



2 comments:
Jane...your story still freaks me out! i hope you are doing okay! Did they ever figure out what was wrong?
And ps...Abby slept until 11 or 12? What time did that girl go to bed? I would give ANYTHING for that schedule! Brooke woke up at 6:30 the other morning!!!
He is just the cutest little thing, congrats!
Post a Comment