Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today...

I'm just sitting here feeding Sam and thought I would post about my day. To start Sam had his best night last night. He did two three hour stretches and one two hour. It was great! Abby got up earlier than normal so I didn't have time to get ready before she got up. She was one one this morning and I was grumpy too. Not a good combo. After struggling to get her ready to go because she fought me over everything we finally made it to Arctic Circle for lunch. I needed to get out of the house! She never stopped moving while she ate crawling under the table over grandma trying to climb over the bench. She finally got a couple chicken nugget down. Then she was off to play in the play area. After a little bit she came running back and she had a poopy diaper. I let it go for a minute, but it really started to stink and then she ran away from me and I looked at her bum and there was a huge log in there. She was wearing stretch pants and it stuck out like four inches - not exaggerating. Lafaunda had left at that point so I asked some lady to watch Sam while I changed Abby. It was a knock down drag out fight. It was one of the scenes that happens to other people but not you. The ones when you look at the person and think I am so glad that is not me. I think everyone thought I was beating her while we were in the bathroom. She was so notty I dragged her out screaming. She went right home to bed. She was in her bed plying/sleeping for 3.5 hours it was great. After her nap she was so pleasant and happy. Something funny... she has been obsessed with making lists today. She just gets a piece of paper and scribbles on it. But... tonight she made a list and said she was putting it in the mail. I asked who she was mailing it to. She said, to Santa, to tell him I want a chichen. (kitchen) I have not talked to her at all about list or mailing them to Santa. I just want to know how or where she learns this stuff. Now she is in bed asleep and that is were I'm going! Good night!

No comments: