Monday, October 10, 2011

October








It was a really good cookie!
Abby meditating by the pond




Abby, Sam and Grandma Jo

Today Lafaunda was decorating her house for Halloween and Abby saw a picture of Annie and Eva with one of the witches at Gardner Village and she said that she wanted to go see a witch. It so happened that my mom had mentioned going to Gardner Village to look at a bed and I called her up and said that we where going to meet her. Abby loved it. She especially loved all the witched that moved. She was so good today, it reminded me of the days we had together before little Sam switched things up a bit. She loved getting her picture with all of witches and really enjoyed eating her pumpkin cookie.. While we were there we had to wonder through some of the shops and Abby was so well behaved. It was crazy. She did like to rearrange all of the silk flower pots, birds, picture frames anything she could reach. She especially liked to open drawers and put things in them. We had such a fun day. When we were driving she said to me, "Me had lots of fun with Grandma Jo today." We will have to go see them again. I know I always say this, but I just love my two little squirts. They make me so happy!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Look at you out and about!! Good for you Jane. I need to come see your little man. He is SO adorable.

Christine said...

What fun. She is such a good mix of you and Stu!

Crawling said...

Jane your hair is so cute! Hopefully we'll be able to get together soon so I can meet your son!