Monday, November 22, 2010

Who Pooped In My Tub!


The other day Abby was taking a bath and I was sitting next to the bath looking through an ad and all of a sudden Abby stands up and starts freaking out! I immediately turn to see what is wrong and she is standing there pointing to a poop and screaming. She poops in the tub ALL the time and has never freaked out before. I guess she probably started doing that because I usually freak out when she poops. She makes me laugh. Then a couple days later when she was taking a bath, she had some dark colored fluffys on her feet from her socks that were floating in the water and she avoided them like the plague. I think she thought they were little poops. I finally had to fish them out of the water because they were really bothering her. I don't know what I would do with out her!

3 comments:

Derek and Sharice said...

That is hilarious Jane! Kael did the same thing. Good news is eventually they stop pooping in the tub, so you can stop fishing for poop. ;) You'll still have to fish for sock floaties though. haha She is too cute!

Lori Wyatt said...

ahahaha! Kaya gets really mad when she poops in the tub too! Screaming and all! I would scream too if I pooped in the tub :)

Nicole said...

ha ha!! I think I've only had my girls poop in the bath like once...maybe!