Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year for for Halloween Abby was the cutest little Ladybug I have ever seen. We loved to watch her run from the back, her chubby ladybug bum would bounce. Stu and I scrounged something out of Lafuanda costume closet to wear. If you can't tell I am a swimmer and Stu a construction worker. Abby enjoyed going Trick-or-Treating, especially when she would get Skittles. We only went to five houses but at one house she got a small bag of Skittles and she took it right out of her Pumpkin bucket and held on to it then he next house we went to she put a full size bag of Skittles in Abby's pumpkin and Abby dropped her little bag back in and grabbed the big bag. She wouldn't put them down. When we got home we had to open them for her and she carried them around for the rest of the night.


Xander sharing his candy with Abby.

Grandma Lafuanda All dresses up with her chick friends.

No comments: